mardi 23 novembre 2010

Hop hop: new upload towards Apple for iPic2Voice

I've just uploaded a new binary, in which I degraded the appearance of the slider so that there is no confusion with Apple's  "slide to unlock"control ... it definitely looks less good, but I still think the slider is the best control to be used so that children cannot access easily the "edit mode".

If I get another refusal then I'll develop this function in another way...

By the way FYI: when I received the refusal from Apple a few days ago, I naturally sent them a tree with all the possibilities I could imagine so that the App would get approved, asking them for a hint => they answered that they are not allowed to help developers in that way, and just quoted the very general article about the rules to be followed for acceptance (review guideline). Unfortunately I couldn't find a clear answer as regards what had to be changed in my app.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire